My Life


Saturday, November 3, 2012

NEW LIFE


Assalammualaikum! It has been a long time since I didn't updated my blog. Yeah I'm busy with my own things. I have been busy studying for PMR. Alhamdulillah it has past and I'm free now. InsyaAllah I can get straight As for my PMR. Gonna make my parents proud of it. Skip the PMR part, I'm wanna share you about my new life now. During Ramadhan, I had started wearing hijab. Yes alhamdulillah. Allah has open my heart. and I also have started praying for Allah to open my family heart too. It doesn't matter what  people says when I'm wearing hijab. I also don't care if it's ugly or didn't match me, as long as it's right and it's Allah will. It has  been days and months since I'm wearing hijab, I hope that I will never gonna take it off. InsyaAllah I will always remain wearing hijab until my last breath. Although it's still not perfect, I'm gonna start it slowly. One step at a time. I think it's enough for now. 
Assalammualaikum :)